Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ron Ng visited sick children, realized that happiness is not ready made


Ron Ng, Sharon Chan, William Chan and Gloria Tang (G.E.M) attended "McDonald House Charity Fund Raising raffle ticket sale" opening ceremony yesterday. The artists were urging the public to buy donated goods and raffle tickets to help the sick children in need. They all have visited the sick children before, Ron said "I visited them lasttime, and I enjoyed playing with them. I like to participate more of this kind of event." Asked what his thought was after visited the sick children, Ron replied "I realized that "happiness" is not ready made. Some children don't know otherwise. I hope everybody can donate more money to help them."
Talking about Ella Koon's new book which disclosed that she nearly dated a guy in the entertainment circle, andit was thought that guy is Ron. Ron said "I heard about that too, but I don't know who she was referring to? In fact, when she was writing her book, she had asked me to help her write the foreword, and I did a few sentences."
William told reporter he likes children. The reporter teased him that he only likes baby (Angelababy)William said"baby means little child". Speaking about the game show "Hole in the wall" has got very poor rating and it is now being scheduled to aired in the afternoon instead. William responded "I don't know anything about it. So far, the producer hasn't mentioned it yet. If it is changed to the afternoon, that is good because the children can takepart in the programme in the summer holidays."
Gloria, who just came back from America will be releasing her new album in September. She told reporter she has been busy trying to lose some weight. Reporter asked if she would have "Botox" injected like Gillian Chung? Gloria replied "I have read about the Botox advertisement in a magazine. The make up artist said since I am still young, it is better not to have it done. I will consider it when I am a bit older. The company also said it is not a very healthy option. I heard after the effects of the injection, your skin laughs, but not your muscle (皮笑肉不笑). In future, if I have lots of wrinkles, I might consider it."
Source:Takungpao/MingPao/Wenweipo (image)Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

No comments: