Sunday, November 15, 2009

My 1st time to meet Bosco Wong dd 15th Nov 2009

NO COPYING FOR ALL THE BELOW PHOTOS !
































Today 15th Nov 2009 is an unforgetable day to me.. im so happy and so nervous, cos today is my 1st time to meet Bosco , b4 I want to drop anything yet abt wat happen today, I need to thanks Joanna, a fans member ,cos I know her in the fans group, then next I need to thanks Shirley and Shindy, I saw wat they did to the fans, really appreaciate wat they did and they really did a lot..

So, 11 am reach Time Square and I met Joanna, b4 I met her , me and her only sms to each other and chat abt Bosco and today we meet, she is a sweet and cute girl from Penang.

Next I meet Shirley, she is pretty and sweet too.. and then I meet Shindy, she is tuff and pretty too…

So, after briefing from Shindy on wat to do for todays while the show start, and I m quite nervous and did chat wif few others new friends from Bosco fans club..


Around 1pm, at last , the 1 I waited for so long, arrived, saw a handsome and cool guy pass by infront of me, I almost fainted and he is so charm…

So, straight to stage and talk wif the MC , Gan Mei Yan and Bosco give me a feel of, he love to laugh and like to talk jokes.. he is cute and friendly guy.

So, at stage for awhile. He back to his seat, and wow when he is at his seat, he saw we all and we all shout for his name, then due to he show started soon, he ask us to silent.. cute impression from him on putting a finger on lips ( sheeee ) silent..haha….

So, after watch all the participant cat walk for Bosco to choose for her secretary ..
So, again Bosco on stage to see wat the girls need to do to cheer up CEO Bosco…

It’s funny to see Bosco to pretend angry, no mood and sad… he just always forget , he need to pretend sad or no mood and then, always laugh.. any way, all the girls , doing their great job, just to cheer up CEO Bosco, so, after all had done their job and Bosco need to give marks on who to me 1st runner up, 2nd and 3rd…

And , after choose and give the awards to the girls..and Bosco held his signature session,
We can sign on the laptop cover tat gave by the Money King’s company and also we can let Bosco sign his album or photos or posters… so, I manage to let Bosco sign the album of him tat I brought at HK last yr during Xmas I visited to HK and also let him sign the laptop cover.. it’s happy to see him so close… but too bad, cant take pic while on stage..

Then, we had group photos wif him, any way the group photos is at Shindy camera and I m waiting for Shindy to email me, then I wil post to here..

So, I m so luckly tat I can stand beside Bosco and he put his hand on my shoulder around my neck to take pic wif him, wow… fainted jor……… haha.. it’s really make fainted..lo..haha.. and after group photos, he need to do interview and we need to say bye bye to him…

And I look forward to the next time to meet him again… ^_^

It’s really a happy and unforgetable day to me , 15h Nov 2009 , I wil forever remember this day, my 1st day to meet Bosco . ^_^

No comments: