Thursday, December 1, 2011

Astro 2011 Awards Presentation ~ 27-11-2011































Astro 2011 Awards Presentation ~ 27-11-2011

My Favorite TV Series: Ghetto Justice
My Favorite TV Best Actor: Kevin Cheng (Ghetto Justice)
My Favorite TV Best Actress: Myolie Wu (Curse of the Royal Harem)
My Favorite TV Supporting Actor: Raymond Wong (Twilight Investigations)
My Favorite TV Supporting Actress: Sharon Chan (Ghetto Justice)
My Favorite TV On-Screen Couple: Michael Tse, Fala Chen (Lives of Omission)
My Favorite TV Most Promising Actor: Vincent Wong (Gun Metal Grey)
My Favorite TV Most Promising Actress: Nancy Wu (Gun Metal Grey)
My Favorite TV Theme Song: Michael Tse - 'Walk Alone' (Lives of Omission)

Top 15 My Favorite TV Characters
01. Michael Tse - Laughing Leung Siu Tong (Lives of Omission)
02. Fala Chen - Jodie Chow Mong Ching (Madam Jo) (Lives of Mission)
03. Wayne Lai - Jack Po Kwok Tung (Pro Sir) (Forensic Heroes III)
04. Myolie Wu - Empress Hau San (Curse of the Royal Harem)
05. Ruco Chan - Keith Lau Si Kit (The Other Truth)
06. Kevin Cheng - LA Law Lik Ah (Ghetto Justice)
07. Chilam Cheung - Yu Chi Ying (The Rippling Blossom)
08. Tavia Yeung - Mavis Hong Chi Yan (The Other Truth)
09. Kate Tsui - Ada Ling Ching Yee (Forensic Heroes III)
10. Kenneth Ma - Prince Yu (The Life and Times of a Sentinel)
11. Bosco Wong - So Sing Pak (Bai Co) (Lives of Omission)
12. Moses Chan - Law Yiu Wah (Yes Sir Sorry Sir)
13. Linda Chung - Miss Koo Ka Nam (Yes Sir Sorry Sir)
14. Ron Ng - Wind Lee Jin Fung (Forensic Heroes III)
15. Raymond Lam - Typhoon Toi Fung (Men With No Shadows)

No comments: