Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Astro On Demand 2012 Awards




















WINNERS LIST
(Nomination List)

My Favorite TV Actor in a Leading Role: Kenneth Ma - Cheung Yat Kin (Yat Kin Tau) (The Hippocratic Crush) 

My Favorite TV Actress in a Leading Role: Tavia Yeung - Fan Tze Yu (Yu Jai) (The Hippocratic Crush) 

My Favorite TV Drama Series: The Hippocratic Crush 

My Favorite TV Actor in a Supporting Role: Him Law - Yeung Pui Chung (Onion) (The Hippocratic Crush) 

My Favorite TV Actress in a Supporting Role: Nancy Wu - Ting Yan Chi (Gloves Come Off) 

My Favorite TV On-Screen Couple: Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung (The Hippocratic Crush)

My Favorite TV Most Promising Artist: Koo Ming Wa (Divas in Distress) 

My Favorite Theme Song: Raymond Lam - Done Being Naive (幼稚完) (Highs and Lows) 

My Favorite TV Most Improved Actor: Oscar Leung - Kwan Ka Lok (Kwan Yee Gor) (L'Escargot) 

My Favorite TV Most Improved Actress: Mandy Wong - Lau Siu Lan (Kwan Yee So) (L'Escargot) 

MY AOD's 5th Anniversary Special Award - My Favorite Classic Role: 
Michael Tse - Leung Siu Tong (Laughing Gor) (E.U) 

Top 15 My Favorite TV Character Awards: 
01. Bosco Wong - Hui Wai Sum (Witness Insecurity) 
02. Him Law - Yeung Pui Chung (Onion) (The Hippocratic Crush) 
03. Kate Tsui - Chan Ka Bik (Highs and Lows) 
04. Kenneth Ma - Cheung Yat Kin (The Hippocratic Crush) 
05. Kevin Cheng - Tong Sap Yat (Gloves Comes Off) 
06. Linda Chung - Kiu Tze Lam (Witness Insecurity) 
07. Michael Tse - Law Yat Yat (Sergeant Tabloid) 
08. Moses Chan - Cheung Sai Yin (Master of Play) 
09. Myolie Wu - Wong Sze Fu (Ghetto Justice II) 
10. Raymond Lam - Wai Sai Lok (Highs and Lows) 
11. Roger Kwok - Emperor Chai Suen (Queens of Hearts and Diamonds)
12. Ron Ng - Ting Koon Fung (L'Escargot) 
13. Ruco Chan - Mo Nga Lik (No Good Either Way) 
14. Tavia Yeung - Fan Tze Yu (Yu Jai) (The Hippocratic Crush) 
15. Wayne Lai - Lee Lin Ying (The Confidant) 

1 comment:

miriamfanz said...

How well does Astro predict TVB Awards results? Check the stats here: http://casualtvb.blogspot.ca/2012/12/tvb-vs-astro-awards.html