Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moment of Linda & Steven in A Watchdog's Tale (Spoiler)
























Moment of Linda & Steven in A Watchdog's Tale
Episode 8 to episode 12
I really enjoy watching Steven and Linda in A Watchdog's Tale,
they both look cute and sweet together,

From starting they both always quarrel and fight with each other and
suddenly Steven always dream of Linda as an angel and he start to have
good feelings towards Linda, so cute... haha..
Plus, from a don't love animal Steven , and he start to love and
care animal , esp his adopted pet Ah Wong, haha... cute cute cute..
I enjoy the every scene when Steven and Linda together, esp the
scene when they started their first date, Steven want to hold Linda hand..
but kept on make the mistakes... it's just so funny... haha..

8 comments:

LynneD. said...

spoiler!! xD Aww, I have up till ep 12 but only watched til ep8 xD Haha, gonna catch up soon!! xD Steven&Linda adorable!!!!

Summer said...

Lynne ~ opps, sorry, forget to write spoiler...

yeap, i love them so much, they're cute and adorable in A Watchdog's Tale, i m up to episode 14 only...

but slow, cos i did chase The Season of fate, feel tat it's not tat interesting, but i do enjoy watch Esther Kwan

LynneD. said...

Haha, it's ok cause I'm gonna read it either way xD Haha, I'm stil1 on the same episodes as before cause I haven't watched either for a bit Hopefully I can write some posts on both soon^^

Summer said...

lynne ~ haha.. yeah, i've finish A Watchdog's Tale, i really like Linda pair wif Steven, they 're cute and adorable ... love them so much.. now wil watch another Steven series, Cupid Stupid , with tavia :)

LynneD. said...

wow, u finished WD already xD Aw, so happy ur watching Cupid Stupid next xD Tell me how Stevia is in there! I miss them >< Hopefully tavia will end up with Steven!! ^^

Omg just noticed you change the banner o.O haha, so cute xD

Summer said...

lynne ~ haha, ya i finish A watchdog la.. it's quite a nice, warm and sweet ending,

Yeah, i also like Stevia pairing, so wil enjoy Cupid Stupid too.. ^_^ plus i also do love to read stars, so this sure an interesting series to me

LynneD. said...

yah^^ I really like reading about astrology xD Really cool how it works. Also kinda like readin gthose fortunes from fortune cookies o.O Lols I always loved those fortunes xD

Summer said...

lynne ~ yaya, me too.. although i wont believe 100% belive to some fortune,those as daily 1, i wont really believe, but i believe those yearly ..haha but i do love to read ... :)