Thursday, January 7, 2010

Opening Scene for " A WATCHDOG'S TALE - 老友狗狗 "



















Opening Scene for " A WATCHDOG'S TALE - 老友狗狗 "
So sorry for abit late only post the opening scene, haha..
due to recently too many holidays, so, don't have much time
to spend on screen captures, hope so, now is not too late..
i watch until episode 3 of A Watchdog's Tale, still not so interesting to me,
but Steven Ma role kinda funny , quite like Linda's image, tomboy ... new to me..
Natalie look sweet in the series... wish so, following episode give me
more surprise and interesting

2 comments:

LynneD. said...

I just finished ep6^^ Yah, I didn't really find the beginning so interesting either. I think it gets a little better when Linda moves into the place^^ I like her scenes with Steven^^

Summer said...

lynne~ haha... i just up to episode 3, quite bored, hope so, further will be more interesting .