Monday, June 29, 2009

Chilam Cheung has a blocked mind while writing Mandarin lyrics

Credit :
Source: On.ccMatchbox @ http://www.illusive-serenity.co.cc

Chilam Cheung accepted a radio interview with Eileen Cha. He revealed that he will participate in writing lyrics for his new album. "Earlier I sang a duet with Myolie Wu in Cantonese. I will write the lyrics for the Mandarin version but recently my mind is blocked and I cannot think of any ideas". Chilam also disclosed that he quit smoking due to singing. "I am a weak willed person so that's why I took medication to stop smoking". (Did your son dislike you smelling of smoke?) "He likes me no matter what I smell of and will come to me".

1 comment:

Summer said...

Good dad, quit smoke is good lol..
sound like Chilam son like him so much... haha