Monday, February 23, 2009

OPENING OF 华丽台电视剧大奖 2008 ASTRO WLT DRAMA AWARDS 2008 - 21/2/09

OPENING OF 华丽台电视剧大奖 2008 ASTRO WLT DRAMA AWARDS 2008 - 21/2/09

Astro Awards 2008 Winners List

My Most Favourite Drama - Heart of Greed

My Most Favourite Male Lead - Moses Chan - (Heart of Greed) Tong Chi On

My Most Favourite Female Lead - Louise Lee - (Heart of Greed) Ling Hau

My Most Favourite Theme Song - (講不出聲) (Can't Speak) (Heart of Greed) Susanna Kwan

My Most Favourite Scene Stealer - Benz Hui (Dicey Business) Chow Fook Wing

My Most Favourite Love Couple - (Heart of Greed) Raymond Lam (Ching Leung), Linda Chung (Seung Choi Sum)

My Most Favourite Villain - Shirley Yeung (The Brink of Law) Sung Ka Yee

My Most Unforgettable Kiss - (The Drive of Life) Raymond Lam (Wah Tsang Bong), Charmaine Sheh (Wing Sau Fung)

My Most Unforgettable Scene - (Heart of Greed)- Louise Lee (Dai Kai) suddenly leaves the hospital and goes home to point out what (Sai Kai) Susanna Kwan has done.

My most Favourite Unique Character - Myolie Wu (To Grow With Love) Ho Mei Tin2008

My Most Favourite Characters

Moses Chan - (Heart of Greed) Tong Chi On

Ron Ng (On The First Beat) Chung Lap Man

Bobby Au-Yeung (Dicey Business) Chai Fuen Cheung

Bosco Wong - (The Price of Greed) Lui Tao

Raymond Lam (The Drive of Life) Wah Zhen Bong

Joe Ma (Maiden's Vow) Dai Lap Yan

Myolie Wu (To Grow With Love) Ho Mei Tin

Linda Chung (Heart of Greed) Seung Choi Sum

Jessica Hsuan (Dicey Business) Lee Ching Wan

Louise Lee (Heart of Greed) Ling Hau

Charmaine Sheh (The Drive of Life) Wing Sau Fung

Tavia Yeung (Dicey Business) Tam Chu Mei

No comments: